Celebrate the 4th of July with family, friends, and of course, all easy and delicious recipes you can eat. With these festive 30+ easy and delicious 4th of July recipe, you're sure to set off fireworks at your holiday party.
30+ Easy and Delicious 4th of July Recipes
1. These soft and chewy cookies are sure to set off flavor fireworks that will dazzle your taste buds.
2. We love this red velvet cookie paired with a blue velvet cookie then filled with cream cheese frosting in the center. Now this is the kind of patriotic dessert we can support.
3. This patriotic cookie cake is the perfect festive no-fuss treat for summer entertaining; it’s become a family tradition at my house! It’s colorful, delicious and of course quite festive.
4. If you’re planning your 4th of July menu and you’re in need of the perfect red, white, and blue dessert … here it is! This fruit tart is simple, beautiful, and delicious.
5. 3-Ingredient Easy Cake Mix Cookies are just about as easy as “homemade” cookies can get! Only three ingredients and they bake up in under 10 minutes!
6. Are you getting ready for 4th of July? This Patriotic Candy Bark is a fun summer take on a Christmastime classic, using some patriotic M&Ms to give it some red, white and blue flair.
7. This Red White and Blue Cake is so pretty with the three layers and the fluffy cheesecake frosting is so cool and creamy. It’s sure to be a hit at your summer parties!
8. We just love the simpleness of this patriotic cake. It is not only simple in design but easy to execute!
9. Mixed Berry Tiramisu is a fresh, summery take on a classic.
10. Kids will love creating their own easy Patriotic Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches.
11. These Fruit Pizzas are the perfect red, white, and blue dessert on a hot summer day.
12. This adorable Flag Brownie which not only is a great way to celebrate Flag Day but makes a fun 4th of July dessert.
13. How fun and cute are these Patriotic Rice Krispie Treats!
14. Looking for a fun last-minute treat for your 4th of July celebration? Make these easy patriotic white chocolate strawberries!
15. Just your average white cake, with an American Flag inside.
16. A delicious vanilla baked donut takes on red, white and blue for a patriotic breakfast treat.
17. A festive and fun 4-ingredient patriotic treat — flag bark. Perfect for the Fourth of July!
18. Your kids will love these easy and yummy Patriotic graham snacks!
19. Way easier than rolling truffles, this peanut butter cookie dough bark will be a hit at your party!
20. Patriotic Cake Mix Jello Cookies. A wonderful combination of a boxed cake mix and Jell-O. These are so simple and fun to decorate for the 4th of July!
21. Patriotic Cookie Dough Truffles
22. Easy Patriotic Parfait
23. Red, White, and Blue Confetti Cupcakes
24. Mini Angel Food Cake
25. Mini Patriotic Fruit Pizzas
26. Red, White, and Blue Pretzel Sticks
27. Patriotic Jello and Cream Push Pops
28. Flag Cake
29. Festive 4th of July Treats
30. Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies
31. American Flag Cookie Cake Recipe
32. Election Cookies
33. Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Peppermint Patties
34. Patriotic Cup Cakes
35. Red, White, and Blue Star Cookie Towers
36. Patriotic Stained Glass Jello