5 Favorite Moments from Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
- Salazar and the Dead Men. First of all, Salazar is amazing. One of the best villains ever. His rage and hate for Jack Sparrow and all pirates for the matter makes him hauntingly terrifying. But pair that with the frightening visual effects he and his crew of dead men are created with, and you have not only an emotionally disturbed terrorist but a visually disturbing one as well.
- The heist. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales kicks off with an attempted heist gone wrong (in typical Jack Sparrow fashion) that is not only exciting but is wildly entertaining.
- The back stories. All the back stories. I am so happy the directors decided to reveal more of the back stories of the characters, old and new. Who's connected to who, and most of all who's related to who.
- Learing how Jack Sparrow got his name. Not something that has a big effect of the film, but it was nice to learn how and by whom Jack Sparrow was named.
- Paul McCartney. Paul McCartney is amazing as Uncle Jack, and the story behind how he became a part of the film is even better. Who knew the simple question like ‘Do you want to be a pirate.‘ from Johnny would be all it took.