Getting Started with Google ChromecastWe've been using Google Chromecast Audio for a couple of weeks now and we are in love. Not only are we enjoying our favorite songs any time of day, we're also using Chromecast Audio in our homeschool classroom. With Chromecast, we cast our favorite songs through popular apps straight from our phones and tablets anywhere in our house with crystal clear sound powered by the cloud. And, since Chromecast streams over Wi-Fi, we're enjoying high fidelity sound without the interruption of pings and dings from emails, texts, and social media apps. But did you know you can use Chromecast for more than just listening to music? You can, and I'm going to share with you our top 5 ways to use Google Chromecast Audio. First, let me show you how easy it is to get started with Chormecast Audio with three simple steps.
- Simply plug Chromecast Audio into your wall power and the Aux/Line-In input source on your speaker.
- Switch speaker input to Aux/Line-In and ensure the volume is up.
- Set up the app from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
5 Ways to Use Google Chromecast AudioYes, Chromecast Audio is great for music but it's also great for so much more! With Chromecast Audio you can:
- Listen to your favorite radio stations on iHeart Radio, Spotify, Pandora, and more!
- Stream your favorite digital sing-a-long albums through apps including Netflix and Vudu.
- Follow your favorite sports teams with FOX Sports GO, Watch ESPN, MLS Live, and more!
- Bring real-life education into the classroom by streaming your favorite educational shows and news.
- If you have a WiFi hotspot, take Chromecast on the go like we to stream at your favorite events.