This is a sponsored post on behalf of Foster Farms.
If you love following your favorite college basketball team through the tournament season as much as we do, we have some exciting opportunities for you chock full of prizes, sweepstakes, and savings on your favorite college gear from Fanatics.com, all thanks to Foster Farms and the official Foster Farms Buzzer Beaters site. And, since you can't watch the tournament without some delicious snacks, we're sharing how we make game-time snacking a slam dunk with this Cheddar Bacon Baked Turkey Burger Sliders recipe, perfect for any party spread. Get the recipe below and enter for your chance to win $75 in Foster Farms Coupons to help you host the best game day party on the block!
See also: Baked Chicken Party Wings Recipe: Feed Your Fandom with Foster Farms, Game Day Snacking – Foster Farms Snack-Time Bracket Busters
GameTime Snacking with Foster Farms
For our family, game time snacking is all about getting out of the kitchen and enjoying the games leading up to the Final Four with family and friends, which is why I'm sharing our tips to make game-time snacking a slam dunk with Foster Farms and their selection of fresh and frozen products!
We kick off our game time menu with one signature recipe, like the Cheddar Bacon Baked Turkey Burgers Sliders recipe below created with Foster Farms Ground Turkey. We love Foster Farms Ground Turkey as a replacement for ground beef in nearly everything we cook, from burger to spaghetti and tacos, since Foster Farms Ground Turkey is 100% natural* with no added hormones** or steroids**, and best of all, it's grown in California!
From there, we add a selection of Foster Farms frozen products to compliment our recipe and satisfy our fandom. One of our favorite party tips is to create a selection of quick and easy signature dips and sauces that pair perfectly with Foster Farms frozen chicken and corn dogs.
The first dip is a Spicy Sriracha Ranch Dip perfect for adding a little kick to your favorite Foster Farms Crispy Chicken Strips. Next, is a Cool and Creamy Yogurt Ranch Dip which pairs perfectly with the crowd-pleasing Foster Farms Hot ‘n Spicy Wings. Finally, we're sharing a Sweet Honey-Mustard Dip little dribblers will love to dunk their Foster Farms Corn Dogs and Mini Corn Dogs into. These dips are even great for pairing with any Foster Farms frozen product, including Foster Farms Breast Nuggets and Foster Farms Corn Dogs.
Get all the game time snacking dip recipes here: Game Day Snacking – Foster Farms Snack-Time Bracket Busters
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients.
**Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
Cheddar Bacon Baked Turkey Burger Sliders Recipe
If you love the taste of a great burger without the fat and calories, you're going to love this Cheddar Bacon Baked Turkey Burger Sliders recipe! We use minimal ingredients in our recipe, just garlic powder, salt, pepper, and parsley, so you can enjoy the great flavor of fresh turkey. Then, we top that flavor with a crisp bacon slice, cheddar cheese, a pickle slice, all sandwiched in a sweet Hawaiian roll.
Best of all, since these pint-sized sliders are easy to customize, you can add your own favorite flavors and sauces, whether you spread them on or enjoy an assortment of tastes by dipping your sliders.
- 2 lbs Foster Farms Ground Turkey
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 14 slices cheddar cheese, approximately
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 12 slices pickle
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp sesame seed
- optional: Ketchup, Mustard, BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut slider buns in half setting the tops of the buns to the side. Place bottom buns in an oven-safe baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add diced onions and cook for 3 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
- Add ground turkey and continue to cook until meat is cooked through. If needed, drain liquid from pan.
- Add garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and parsley. Turn off heat. Let blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Place slices of cheddar cheese on bottom buns to completely cover buns with cheese.
- Spread ground turkey and onion mixture over the cheese.
- Top mixture with a second layer of cheese.
- Break up the cooked bacon into 12 pieces and place so there will be a slice on each bun.
- Place a pickle slice so there will be one pickle on each bun.
- Place top buns on top of everything.
- Cover the sliders with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and brush buns with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
Optional: If desired add ketchup, mustard, or bbq sauce before topping the mixture and baking them in the oven.
As you can see, this delicious Cheddar Bacon Baked Turkey Burger Sliders recipe was disappearing faster than I could take photos!
Pin this Cheddar Bacon Baked Turkey Burger Sliders Recipe and make game time snacking a slam dunk at your house this college basketball tournament season!
$75 in Foster Farms Coupons Giveaway!
Enter to win one prize pack of $75 in Foster Farms coupons! Simply complete the giveaway widget below. $75 in Foster Farms Coupons include $35 in Foster Farms Ground Turkey Coupons and $40 in Foster Farms Frozen Cooked Chicken Coupons. Best of luck to all who enter!
Open to U.S. residents only.