An elegant floral lace necklace is the perfect addition to any outfit. Delicate enough to accent a spring dress and bold enough to pair with your favorite jeans, this floral lace necklace is sure to become a staple accent piece in your wardrobe.
Elegant DIY Floral Lace Necklace
This one of a kind Elegant DIY Floral Lace Necklace is easy to make with Martha Stewart Crafts Floral Lace and jewelry findings, and is perfect for dressing up or dressing down. Simply cut the pattern and style of lace you want and connect with a delicate cable chain and jewelry findings.
- Martha Stewart Crafts Floral Lace
- Small Cable Chain (approx. 20″)
- Small Jump Rings
- Jewelry Clasp
- Jewelry Pliers
- Jewelry Snips
- Select a section of lace from the Martha Stewart Crafts Floral Lace collection. Trim to desired shape.
- Using the jewelry pliers, push jump rings through lace to attach cable chain. To connect multiple lace sections, attach cable chain to jump rings as desired and close. Allow approximately 1″ of chain between sections if using multiple sections of lace.
- Split remaining cable chain in 1/2 and connect to jump rings to form the necklace chain.
- Attached a jewelry clasp to end of chains.
And for fun, here's one more view…
For more #12MonthsofMartha inspiration, follow #12MonthsofMartha on Pinterest and Instagram (simply search the hashtag #12MonthsofMartha!) or visit here!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia for 12 Months of Martha.