10th Annual L.A. Food Fest
June 29 @ 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM PDT
The 10th annual L.A. Food Fest is LA's largest and longest running tasting event to the grassy Santa Anita Park infield! Celebrate ten years of supporting world-class, award-winning top chefs and restaurants, out of town headliners, your favorite street eats, and more – all in one place.
Our vendors are hand-picked to help you discover new favorites you won't find anywhere else. Sample signature bites from a curated selection of 100+ (yes, one hundred!) booths from hot restaurants and celebrity chefs to old school carts and stands plus craft beer gardens, craft cocktail bars, tequila tasting, wine tasting, the iced coffee lounge and everyone's favorite – our ice cream social.
$65 GENERAL ADMISSION – 3 PM
* Signature Sampling from a curated selection of 100+ of Los Angeles, So Cal, Baja and Mexico City's best award-winning chefs, restaurants, trucks, street carts, and stands
* Cervezeria Nueva Gastro Pub ft Mexico's Top Chefs + Craft Micro Brews + Tequila Tasting
* Grab a cold one from one of our craft beer booths
* Keep going with caffeinated treats from our Iced Coffee Lounge
* Chill with signature cocktails at one of our six bars ft LA's top mixologists and top-shelf brands
* Sip a glass in the Wine Garden
* Find your inner foodie child at our Ice Cream Social featuring the city’s best frozen and sweet treats
* Kick off your shoes, grab a picnic blanket and stretch out on the grass
* Strike a pose at the photo booth or get a shot with your favorite chef
* Enjoy tunes from our DJs
* Support your community, local economy, and small biz owners
* No charges on site – Everything included in one ticket price!
$95 VIP HOUR+ EARLY ENTRY – 2 PM
* All of the above plus…
* Special Parking
* Access to the VIP Lounge
* Hour Plus Early Admission
* Signature Swag (first come, first served)
Only 750 early admission VIP HOUR+ tickets are available!