Whether you're a teacher in a public or private school, or a homeschool teacher, our Free Printable U.S. State Matching Game will help your students learn the 50 states with ease. Simple download and print this free printable for your classroom today.
Free Printable U.S. State Matching Game
This Free Printable U.S. State Matching Game printable is perfect for helping struggling students learn the 50 states, their shapes, and their abbreviations with ease.
Designed to be printed on standard 8.5″ x 11″ paper, this free printable includes 15 pages of cards featuring all 50 U.S. States, including Washinton D.C.
There are three ways to use the game:
- Option 1: Cut all cards out and make 3-way matches between state, name, and abbreviation.
- Option 2: Only separate the state name from the abbreviate and work on matching names to the abbreviation.
- Option 3: Cut out columns arrange geographically.
Download our Free Printable U.S. State Matching Game by clicking on the image (California – Delaware) below.
More Free Homeschool Printables
- Free Printable 100 Sight Words Lists for Girls
- Free Printable 100 Sight Words Lists for Boys
- Letter Tracing for Preschoolers
- Big Preschool Workbook Download – For Boys
- Big Preschool Workbook Download – For Girls
Love this Free Printable U.S. State Matching Game? Don't forget to pin the image below to share with family and friends.