Topping the Hot Toys of 2015 list are the new Inside Out toys available from the Disney Story and Disney Publishing Worldwide feature fun, colorful, and vibrant merchandise that channel each of the five emotions from the film.
And with ‘Inside Out' receiving the highest positive pre-release reviews any film has ever received, you can guarantee these products will be flying off the shelf.
NEW Inside Out Product Line Sneak Peek
Inside Out toys and merchandise are sure to be the hit toy on every child's gift list this year. Whether it's for a birthday party, Christmas, or just because, kids and kids-at-heart everywhere are going to be clearing the shelves with these must-have toys of the year.
We're breaking down some of our favorite Inside Out products below from the Inside Out Event to help you create the ultimate Inside Out wish list! You can even click on the links below to purchase the products listed. Let's go shopping!
- Sadness, Anger, Disgust, Joy, and Fear come to life in the talking Inside Out Action Figures featuring the voice talent from the film.
- Tune in to your emotions with the Inside Out LED Color Changing Headphones. The headphones deliver detailed rich audio, feature a padded and adjustable headband, and led lights that pulse to the music you are listening too. With joy and Sadness on each side.
- The Art of Inside Out provides an exclusive look into the artistic exploration that went into the making of this vibrant film. Featuring concept art—including sketches, collages, color scripts, and much more—and opening with a foreword by actress Amy Poehler and introduction by the film's writer and director Pete Docter, this is the ultimate behind-the-scenes experience of the making of this landmark film.
- Greet the day with a colorful wake-up call from Joy, Sadness, and Disgust with a light-up Inside Out Alarm Clock, available at Toys ‘R Us.
- The Game of Life: Inside Out Edition includes 5 collectible one-of-a-kind vinyl movers: Joy, Sadness, Disgust, Anger and Fear, a custom designed game board features art from the movie, and custom Bing Bong, event and denizen cards.
- After a day full of adventures, cuddle up with your favorite Jay Franco Inside Out Pillow Buddies emotion for sweet dreams, available at Walmart.
- Dive inside Riley's mind and get to know the Emotions that know her best with this unique format Inside Out Book of Mixed Emotions. With five fun storybooks, each devoted to a different Emotion, as well as a die-cut slipcase, fans of Pixar's upcoming film, ‘Inside Out', will treasure this special collection of Joy, Sadness, Fear, Anger, and Disgust.
- Dial up your emotions with an Inside Out iPhone Case that comes with five interchangeable designs featuring Joy, Anger, Sadness, Disgust, and Fear.
- The small poseable Inside Out Character Figures sold by Tomy include a memory sphere which can be used the The Console (sold separately) and The Headquarters playset (sold separately). The figures light up when brought near The Console. Collect all of Riley's emotions! (each sold separately).
- The Headquarters Playset comes with three memory spheres and a unique Joy Figure. It includes 3 memory spheres, Joy figure, furniture pieces, Headquarters, and projector. You can watch the memory spheres roll down the path of short-term memory and place the Memory Spheres in the projector and watch them on the Screen of Consciousness! Collect The Console and all of Riley's emotions (sold separately).
- Inside Out Talking Plush Assortments stand 11″ tall and feature key phrases from the film. Collect all of Riley's emotions and her imaginary friend Bing Bong! Each character sold separately.
The hot product at the sneak peek was the UGG line of footwear. UGG came out with this super cute line for tween girls inspired by the film, and there are also sandals and booties. UGGs are available at all UGG retailers.
Be sure to scoop up these hot ‘Inside Out' products before they're gone! This latest animated film hit theatres tomorrow, Friday, June 19th!
Watch as the cast of #InsideOut attempts to describe what goes into making a Disney/Pixar Movie before you see the film Friday!
Portions of the material and expenses for this event have been provided courtesy of Walt Disney Studios. Product descriptions may contain affiliate links.