Game Day Meal Planning with DelimexWhen host a game day party we like to have a variety of dips and sides to compliment our favorite Delimex products. Dips like our Avocado Jalapeño Recipe and Easy Guacamole Recipe are fan favorites in our house, letting kids and adults alike enjoy the best of Mexican cuisine. Avocado Jalapeño Recipe Easy Guacamole Recipe And dips aren't just for dipping. We also love to add our own personal flavors to Delimex tamales as well. From now through April 7th, 2015, Delimex is helping you save at your next party, with this $1 off on any TWO (2) Delimex® Frozen Taquito products (Excluding Fruit Taquito Products) coupon at Walmart, found here. Love these recipes? Be sure to check out more delicious fiesta recipes at Delimex. I'd love to hear your favorite!
Mexican Artichoke Dip RecipeWith fire-roasted green chiles, fresh garlic, and smokey cumin, this Mexican Artichoke Dip Recipe brings to life your favorite flavors in Spanish cuisine. The recipe is best served warm over your favorite appetizer, on a crostini, even with your favorite tortilla chips. Ingredients:
- 1 15 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 7 oz. can diced fire-roasted green chiles
- 3/4 c. cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. pepperjack cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients. Spread into a baking dish or pie plate.
- Cover with foil and bake 20-25 minutes until bubbly.
- Serve immediately.