The refreshingly bright flavors of Pomegranate and orange fuse perfectly in this pomegranate and orange cocktail creating a fruity, yet sassy drink perfect for holiday parties. Tart and citrusy, with bold flavors and colors, this hard yet smooth blend is an enjoyable rare mix.
See also: Cranberry Mint Cocktail, Refreshing Summer Buffalo Cocktail Recipe, Spicy Tropical Bourbon Cocktail, Kombucha Tea & Vodka Sangria Recipe
Pomegranate and Orange Cocktail
- 1/2 oz Orange Juice
- 1 oz Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur
- 3/4 oz Ryka Vodka
- 2 1/2 oz San Pellegrino Blood Orange Soda
- 2 Dashes Orange Bitters
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Orange Slices
- In a cocktail shaker add orange juice, Grand Marnier liqueur, vodka, San Pellegrino Blood Orange soda, orange bitters, and ice.
- Stir contents with a long-handled cocktail spoon for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a serving glass filled with fresh ice, garnish with orange slices and pomegranate seeds.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.