Hi, everyone! Sami from The Unexpected Type here to talk about brownies. I learned to make this Perfect Brownie Recipe when I found out my Dad was the pickiest brownie eater on Earth.
They couldn't be too cake-y or too gooey, and there definitely was no nuts or chocolate chips allowed. These delectable bars are just the perfect amount of chewy, chocolatey goodness that your family will love!
The Perfect Brownie Recipe
Makes Approximately 15 brownies.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup + 2 1/2 tbsp cocoa
- 1/4 tsp + 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, then grease a 9×9 square baking pan
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oil, sugar and vanilla extract. Add eggs and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly add to the egg mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly. Pop your brownies in the own for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a just a couple of crumbs. You want them thoroughly cooked, but still moist!
What do you think– better than boxed? Time to find out!