Get into the holiday spirit early, and share the fun as the Aquarium’s animals receive their gifts from Santa Diver.
Holiday Treats Festival for the Animals
In celebration of the holiday season, Santa Diver will be delivering treats to the Aquarium of the Pacific’s penguins, sea otters, seals, sea lions, birds, fish, and other animals during Holiday Treats for the Animals weekend on Saturday and Sunday, December 5-6, 2015.
The animals are not the only ones celebrating; families can meet and greet penguins up close.
Guests can see Santa Diver in action, and take photos with Santa in his traditional attire and holiday costumed characters. The festival will feature Hanukkah storytelling and dreidel activities. Holiday music, crafts, shopping, gingerbread house displays and more will be included in the festivities. To top it all off, snow will fall in the Aquarium’s Great Hall and guests can enjoy a snow play area on the front lawn (weather dependent).
The Aquarium Holidays celebration will continue through December 24 with snow falls in the Great Hall, Santa Diver, and character appearances daily and music, penguin walks, visits from Santa, and the snow play area on weekends.
Holiday Treats Festival for the Animals Event Details:
- When: Saturday & Sunday, December 5-6, 2015, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
- Where: Aquarium of the Pacific, 100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802
- More information: (562) 590-3100 or www.aquariumofpacific.org
- Cost: Holiday Treats is included with general admission—$28.95 adult (12+), $25.95 senior (62+), $14.95 child (3-11), and free for children under age three and Aquarium members.
The Aquarium of the Pacific Holiday Celebration continues through December 24!
Every Day during the celebration:
- the Aquarium will be decked with festive décor.
- the Santa Diver will appear.
- Aquarium costumed characters will appear in their holiday outfits.
- “Snow” will fall and festive music will play in the Great Hall.
- and the Gingerbread House Display will be open.
- There will be photo opportunities with Santa in his traditional attire.
- You can visit real snow play area on the lawn in front of the Aquarium (weather dependent).
- Listen to holiday music.
- and participate in Penguin Walks at 10 a.m.
Print the flyer coupon below and bring it to the Aquarium of the Pacific to receive a FREE Child Admission with Paid Adult Admission.
Holiday Treats Festival for the Animals – Aquarium of the Pacific Ticket Giveaway
Now through December 3rd, you can enter to win a Family 4-pack tickets to the Holiday Treats Festival for the Animals at the Aquarium of the Pacific through the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck to all who enter!
NOTE: You must be able to pick up the tickets at Will Call only on the festival dates from 9:00am to 5:30pm.
We're sorry. This giveaway has ended.
About Aquarium of the Pacific
The nonprofit Aquarium of the Pacific is a community gathering place where diverse cultures and the arts are celebrated and where important challenges facing our planet are explored by scientists, policymakers, and stakeholders in search of sustainable solutions. The Aquarium is dedicated to conserving and building nature and nature's services by building the interactions between and among peoples. Home to more than 11,000 animals, Aquarium exhibits include the June Keyes Penguin Habitat, Ocean Science Center, Molina Animal Care Center, the interactive Shark Lagoon and Lorikeet Forest exhibits, and the new Jellies exhibits. Beyond its animal exhibits, the Aquarium offers educational programs for people of all ages, from hands-on activities to lectures by leading scientists. The Aquarium has won a 2015 Travelers' Choice Award for Aquariums, as awarded by TripAdvisor® travelers. The Aquarium offers memberships with unlimited FREE admission for 12 months, VIP Entrance, and other special benefits. For more information, visit www.aquariumofpacific.org or call 562-590-3100.
Portions of this post and photos have been provided courtesy of the Aquarium of the Pacific.