This is a sponsored post on behalf of Winter Fest OC.
It's one of our family's favorite winter events and it's back with 40,000 square feet of new attractions, plus back-by-popular-demand activities. Winter Fest OC will debut its fourth consecutive year with new entertainment, new seasonal food and beverages and so much more.
Giveaway: Win Tickets to Winter Fest OC
Winter Fest OC, Southern California’s largest winter experience, returns to the Orange County Fair & Event Center December 20th through January 6th. Get into the holiday spirit as Winter Fest features 40,000 square feet of new attractions and brings back popular activities including an outdoor ice-skating rink, ice tubing at Snowflake Summit, real Snow Play, and so much more.
With a record-breaking attendance in 2017, Winter Fest OC will debut its fourth consecutive year with new entertainment and attractions including SoCal Dicken’s Village, Candy and Snowflake Wonderland, and an expanded Festival of Lights tunnel.
New to Winter Fest This Year:
- SoCal Dicken’s Village – Take a trip down memory lane through the 1800’s with holidays past, present, and future. Decorate Christmas cookies, listen to holiday storytelling, visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus (through Christmas Eve), take a pony ride, and visit the new Victorian holiday shops.
- Candy and Snowflake Wonderland – Step into an interactive wonderland full of candy and snowflakes with a new selfie experience that is sure to delight visitors and capture the picture-perfect Instagram moment.
- Festival of Lights – Stroll through Winter Fest’s 100-foot-tunnel of two million lights to explore five lands with animated displays. For additional fun for the kids, make sure to ride through the Festival of Lights on the trackless train.
- Orange Ball New Year’s Eve Celebration – Ring in the New Year not once, but twice, with a special countdown, Orange Ball drop, fireworks and an unforgettable balloon drop at both 6pm and midnight. Multiple live bands will be playing to commemorate the end of the year, and the start of a new one.
- Club Winter Fest – Private, ice rink-side VIP cabanas are available nightly starting at only $69 per session, creating the ultimate destination for holiday office parties, family retreats or date nights. Enjoy the all-new lounge area with exquisite views of the nightly Christmas tree lighting ceremony featuring fireworks, snow flurries and a free drink upon entry. Tickets are limited.
Back by Popular Demand:
- Snowflake Summit – Visit Snowflake Summit for unlimited ice-tube racing down the 150 foot, eight-lane slide. Fast Pass wristbands are available starting at only $10 to skip the general admission line.
- Flying Santa and his Reindeer – Don’t miss the magic of the North Pole as Santa and his reindeer fly over the fairgrounds December 20th – December 24th. This spectacle takes place during the nightly Christmas Tree Lighting celebration and features fireworks and snow flurries.
- Penny’s Snow Play – Fresh snow blown in daily to make SoCal’s largest snow play attraction with two snow arenas: one caters to toddlers and the other to kids (and kids at heart.)
Also returning are the world’s largest rocking horse, wintery-themed bounce houses for kids, a giant walk-through ornament, strolling carolers, petting zoo, character meet and greets, crafts, arcade games, more than 30 carnival rides and games, and seasonal food and beverages. Families are also invited to celebrate El Dia de los Reyes or Three Kings’ Day on January 6th where Winter Fest will honor the tradition of the Three Kings with a parade and live camel.
Select discounts are offered for First Responders, Teachers, and Military/Veterans with proof of ID. First Responders are guaranteed free admission on Wednesday, December 26th and January 2nd, Teacher Appreciation Days are Friday, December 21st, 28th, and January 4th, and Military/Veterans are guaranteed free admission on Thursday, December 20th, 27th, and January 3rd.
Tickets and select value packages are available now starting at only $10. For more information on Winter Fest OC, visit www.WinterFestOC.com and for the latest updates on entertainment, food and fun follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube or with #WinterFestOC.
Enter for a Chance to Win Winter Fest OC Tickets
Enter for your chance to win six tickets to Winter Fest OC, held December 20th – January 6th, at the OC Fair & Event Center. Best of luck to all who enter.