Inside the kitchen, much more is going on than pouring and mixing – it’s science at work! Discovery Cube’s holiday festival, Science of Gingerbread, is filled with hands-on activities designed to bring families together this holiday season.
The Science of Gingerbread exhibit runs from November 27, 2015 – January 3, 2016 from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. You can meet Santa and take your photo with him on November 27-29, December 5-6, December 12-13, December 19-24, 2015 between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
Science of Gingerbread: A Holiday Tradition Returns to Discovery Cube LA
Local companies, schools, families and organizations are invited to build their own creations and enter into a competition. To participate in this year’s competition, the entry form at the following link must be downloaded, completed and submitted by November 29:
Weekend activities include:
- Meet Santa and take your photo with him on November 27-29, December 5-6, December 12-13, December 19-24, 2015 between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Decorate and enjoy holiday cookies
Gingerbread Drop Off Dates:
- Saturday, November 21, 2015 – Sunday, November 29, 2015 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. (excluding November 26, 2015)
- December 2, 2015 – December 3, 2015
- Thursday, December 3, 2015
About Discovery Cube LA
Discovery Cube LA is located at 11800 Foothill Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91342. To learn more about Discovery Cube LA, their location and hours, and their current events, visit http://www.discoverycube.org/la/.
We were invited by Discovery Cube LA to be an official Discovery Cube Mom Ambassador. Portions of the material and expenses for this event have been provided courtesy of Discovery Cube LA. All opinions are our own.