Fresh Cilantro and cayenne give this Easy Guacamole Recipe a tasty kick, while smokey cumin adds a depth of flavor found in many Mexican dishes. Best of all, you can make this recipe in mere minutes.
See also: Mexican Corn Avocado Tomato Salad Recipe, Sweet and Spicy Restaurant Style Salsa Recipe
Easy Guacamole Recipe
This Easy Guacamole Recipe is a favorite in our family. Its mild flavor is perfect for adults and kids alike.
If you like a little more heat in guacamole, add a diced jalapeno to taste. Serve it smooth or chunky.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- Cut and scoop avocado into a small bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, except tomato. Mash with a fork until slightly chunky.
- Stir in diced tomatoes. Adjust lime and salt to taste before serving.