The combination of caramel and ginger bring a rich and fragrant sweetness to this slightly tangy, Cranberry Ginger Snap & Caramel Mini Shake recipe, a fall dessert the entire family will love. For added flavor, garnish with a single ginger snap cookie and a single iced molasses cookie, a sprinkle of dried cranberries, and a drizzle of decadent dark chocolate sauce.
See also: Spiced Cider & Cran-Bourbon Cocktail. Chocolate Banana Cream & Key Lime with Granola, Key Lime Ice Cream with Bourbon & Strawberry
Ginger Snap & Caramel Mini Shake
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 2 pints Häagen-Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream
- 5-8 Ginger Snap Cookies
- 3-5 Iced Molasses Cookies
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2-3 tablespoons salted caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate sauce
- In a blender add 1 and 1/2 pints of vanilla ice cream, 5 ginger snap cookies, 5 iced molasses cookies, 1 tablespoon of dried cranberries, 1 tablespoon of salted caramel, and 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- Secure the top on the blender and mix until the mixture is smooth.
- For a thicker shake add more ice cream and less milk.
- Prepare a glass by smearing the inside with caramel sauce.
- Spoon the mixture into serving glasses.
- Garnish with a single ginger snap cookie and a single iced molasses cookie, a sprinkle of dried cranberries, and a drizzle of dark chocolate sauce.