The tangy, sweet flavor of Key lime, one of the most beloved summer flavors, comes to life in this refreshing Key Lime Ice Cream with Bourbon & Strawberry recipe. With the addition of bourbon and fresh strawberries, this frozen treat bursting with all the flavors of your favorite pie transforms into a rich, exotic dessert perfect for summer entertaining.
Key Lime Ice Cream with Bourbon & Strawberry
- 3 Slices Key Lime Pie
- 3 Scoops Ice Cream
- 3 Capfuls Jim Beam Black Cherry Bourbon
- 3 Strawberries, Sliced
- Caramel Sauce
- In small dessert bowls squirt the inside walls and bottom of the glass with caramel sauce.
- Place a slice of Key Lime pie into each bowl.
- Add a scoop of your favorite ice cream.
- Slice a strawberry into three sections and place on top of the ice cream and Key Lime pie.
- Drizzle with a cupful of black cherry bourbon and more caramel sauce.