It was another week of shenanigans, as the Elf on the Shelf made our kids giggle and laugh with his crazy antics!
Check out all our elf fun:
- 45+ Amazingly Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Busy Moms
- Fun Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Kids
- Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Christmas
- He’s Back! The Elf on the Shelf Returns
- The Elf on the Shelf A Christmas Tradition Book Review
- Goodbye Letter from the Elf on a Shelf
- Even More Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Kids
- More Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Kids
- Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Kids
- Free Elf on the Shelf Printable
- Even More Creative and Fun Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Kids
- More Creative and Fun Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Kids
- Creative and Fun Elf on the Shelf Ideas
Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Christmas
Every child wants to ride a pony at least once, and our little elf was no exception.
Where's Elfie? He tried to be sneaky hiding amongst a few of his best friends.
Do you want to build a snowman? Looks like the Elf on the Shelf loves Frozen as much as our family does.
Bananas!!!! (You must watch the video!)
This. This is the day near tragedy struck. Our poor little elf barely escaped our Boxer's gripping jaws of death, as he was nearly devoured in an attempt to satisfy her ravenous, uncontrollable appetite.
Ok, maybe it wasn't quite that dramatic, but our oinker of a pet did grab our little friend in the middle of the night and started eating the Fruit Loop necklace he was making. But no worries, hubs saved the day (and our elf) and relocated him to a much safer place.