- 45+ Amazingly Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Busy Moms
- Fun Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Kids
- Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Christmas
- He’s Back! The Elf on the Shelf Returns
- The Elf on the Shelf A Christmas Tradition Book Review
- Goodbye Letter from the Elf on a Shelf
- Even More Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Kids
- More Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Kids
- Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Kids
- Free Elf on the Shelf Printable
- Even More Creative and Fun Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Kids
- More Creative and Fun Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Kids
- Creative and Fun Elf on the Shelf Ideas
Even More Elf on the Shelf Ideas for KidsOur crazy elf! Looks like he took it up a notch from the zip line incident earlier this month and decided to try bungee jumping in the kitchen!
Not immune to the rainbow loom fad sweeping across the nation, our elf got a wee bit tied up trying to make his first bracelet.
Today was a special day for the elf as he got to go to 2nd grade with our boys for holiday tradition sharing/show and tell. Thank goodness he came prepared so the boys could carry him and still not touch him.
It's the day before the last day of school and it looks like I have a much-needed helper in the kitchen to assist me in getting all our teacher and class party treats baked by tonight and ready for school tomorrow.
Of course our elf deserves a spa day and bubble bath after all that cooking he did yesterday. Too bad I couldn't join him and have a bubble bath of my own.
Today is one of our favorite family traditions, when our elf brings a special video message from Santa himself to our children. We love to watch their faces light up as Santa speaks to each of the individually.
And this children is why you should never parachute from the upstairs to the downstairs. You'll snag your parachute on hanging snowflakes.
The elf's sweet tooth got the best of him tonight and he devoured a jar full of cookies meant to be a present for the neighbors. Bad elf!
Our elf is taking one last flying adventure before heading home to the North Pole tomorrow. I hope you enjoy the flight, and remember to keep you buckle on at all times!