Who doesn't love mimosas? I know my girlfriends and I do and this frozen strawberry lemon mimosas recipe is the perfect recipe to celebrate any festive occasion. Serve this sweet and fruity cocktail at bridal showers, baby showers, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas, or even a simple morning brunch with the ladies, and if you don't an occasion to serve this recipe, then, by all means, enjoy this recipe with some fruit, scones, or pastries on an early Sunday morning.
Frozen Strawberry Lemon Mimosas
Strawberry and lemon go together as perfectly as strawberries and chocolate (Mmmm…chocolate!) and this recipe is no exception. Bursting with juicy red strawberry flavor and a touch of lemon, this elegant Frozen Strawberry Lemon Mimosas cocktail is the perfect way to class up ANY brunch or party. The best part about this recipe, it's so quick and easy to make.
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 ounces champagne, cava or sparkling wine
- 3 fresh strawberries cut into slices for garnish
- In a blender combine a single cup of ice, lemon juice, sugar, and frozen strawberries, pulse a few times. I prefer the ice to be chunky and not as fine as slushie ice.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons into a rocks glass and top with champagne, cava or a sparkling wine. Garnish with fresh strawberries on a cocktail stick. Serve.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
Share this Frozen Strawberry Lemon Mimosas recipe by pinning the image below.